Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Everything starts with one copper

Welcome to the jungle!

I'll be writing about my daily gold transactions at World of Warcraft in this Blog!

I'll write Tips, bids and buyouts etc etc...

why am i doing this?
Well after Gevlon reached the money cap, i started to think what to do.
i loved his blog, and share his thoughts. So this will be my way to honour him.

Do realize though, that my writing style is very diffrent. And i'll not be trying to copy his work. i have my own idea's and views, and will write about those.

Mission: Monetize!
i started anew one week ago, with 25G. and right now I am worth 2.5k (bigPicture).
I'll be using Ravenholdt EU for this experiment. We have a small AH (around 250-300 pages) so let's see where it will lead uss!

the goal?
for the blogg, is entertainment, expressing my personal views, and donating some tips to my readers.
for the experiment: getting 100K (i feel this should be enough to supply my characters for the comming year or 12...

oh well, a better post will follow this. but i'm at work right now. (i just got the idea to start this blogg) so i'll have to leave you all hanging.

byebye!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the blog, man. Funnily enough, I just started an AH blog as well. Not really to help other folks learn how to do it, more to just document what I did.

    Keep on writing! What I've read so far has some good info in it.

    ReplyDelete