Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back from the Hospital

The day after my last post I was rushed to the hospital with a 40degrees fever.
Luckily for me it was just a couple of diseases that hit me on the same time. How? No Idea, well I'm back now, ofc, I haven't played in the meantime. But i'll start making gold again soon enough.

Ooooh and Yes I'm rerolling Goblins When/If they come out for my money making bussiness.
That's my memorial to the community.
Noobish quote: :-)

Grtz Guys hopefully see you soon!

bb
Seth

4 comments:

  1. Good to know that you are fine, now

    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you're back, hope everything is alright now and idd Goblin race would rule ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was wondering how you were doing, glad you are on the mend.


    Periluna

    ReplyDelete