Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Deep thoughts: Goblin thoughts

Deep thoughts wednesdays brings the mind of no-one less then myself.... well at least it clears the cobwebs in there a bit...

If you have been here from the start, you know I started this blog in the honour of Gevlon.
I was a bit scared he would say farewell to blogging after reaching the goldcap, even worse when he reached it a second time. From the moment he started blogging he was bringin uss great tips and deep philosophies. Hereby a Thank you for being honest, greedy, not being "social" and for sharing it with uss.

As I also said in the beginning of this blog, I will not copy his style or blog like him. Why not? well I have my own style, I post "airish". I post light stuff, and most of the time I try to be somewhat funny. Not that I succeed in it though... (1g Plz has a post with moderate succes in humour though)

So I started this blog to actually fill up an emptyness within myself. Though Gevlon kept posting and kept the blog, I didn't stop since I enjoyed this, I enjoyed that the numbers and guests rised on my blog and that I got moderate succes.
I started at around 10ish viewers a day, and went to 200 a day. Right now I'm not even sure how many views i actually have a day, sometimes 250 the others 450 to even 700! (1012 views on this)

what I notice though is that the Goblin that started this, actually is also responisble for half my traffic.

So does this mean I'll mimic him? I rather not, since I like to be original.
Does this mean I should set up a project to take someone under my wing?
Hell no, since no-one would actually care and I don't have the time. I'm already guiding 4 persons to more wealth (a friend, my gf, a guildie, and a random who /W'd about the blog)
Should I continue making gold? I'm sticking my new banker on 10K and he's staying around that number. just because I don't need more, if I lose some (buying flight fe.) i'll make it up in a day or 2.
Should I stop blogging? Still don't know that yet, but thinking it over slowly.
Should I continue this post? Probably not, since it's sounding like a rant to me. Which it wasn't supposed too..

oh well, you'll read me later, I"ll see your traffic another day.

bb for now!

2 comments:

  1. The same happened on me, regarding money making, I don't envy on Mamamoth or Chopper, therefore I had little need for gold now.

    And by trading, we had developed a sense of what to buy and what'll sell. It's kinda boring to me now, the gold just keep on coming.

    I do try out of new market, just for the fun of it. And even give up on snatching cheap random goods and resale, since it's too time-consuming.
    I am also trying to share my thoughts with my girlfriend, and successfully conviced her milking moron is much more profitable on farming ourself. (By an example on she selling 5 stack of leather vs I sell an overpriced random pet on AH)

    But hell, I am lonely and bored on this quest now... hope my fellow trader RL friend will back to the fame and share my joy again.

    Will continue reading, and commenting/trolling here, Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I welcome your reading commenting and trolling here Zekta ^^

    But i do know what you mean, If you perfected it, and see all the money coming on a daily basis, it's boring. the first time its a thrill even the second time, but once it gets like that everyday... well game over, we won.

    we'll see what happens though

    ReplyDelete