Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mission Monetize: In sickness and in health

Hey guys,
I'm sorry to tell you this but today and tomorow I wont be posting a wall of text. My wife got sick a couple of days ago, and it seems that I took over it over. So sitting up is a real pain right now.

Though i'm going to give you a little update about monetize.
yesterday i made a little 250G profit, a lot of the stuff came back from AH, and the prices dropped on a lot of things that i'm selling daily (armor kits, vision dust etc). So i'm waiting it out before putting the auctions up again. Instead i'm buying it all up.

Again i'm sorry that i can't post a lot so here's some reading material:
Zekta's Blog which i find a good read anytime is prolonging her report.
While Markco is talking about the cost of buying low and selling high.
Also have a look at how funny money is, at WoWenomics.

again sorry for the short post.
I'll try to write something while i'm lying ni bed orso and let my wife put it up if she's willing.

Grtz
Seth

2 comments:

  1. Take care, Gold-gathering and blog-post can wait till you get better, so don't push yourself too much...

    On a side note, I am a guy instead of "Her", I guess it's kinda confuse since I used to use the female draenei for my pics? (She's my banker, her name is Sephros)

    Anyway, Hope you and your wife get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah oops sorry Zekta!

    i will take it easy, (hopefully)

    grtz

    ReplyDelete